Whether healthy or not, you don’t want to overload your life with harsh chemicals and toxic ingredients in cosmetics, household cleaners, and anything that comes in contact with your body. However, toxins can also manifest in other ways, including in our body and our minds.
A few key steps to detox your life:
- Move to natural and organic skin and hair care
- Switch to natural or organic cleaning products
- Avoid plastics and canned foods
- Stop negative self-talk and seeking perfection, you are only human!
- Implement a digital detox once in a while
- Distance yourself from toxic people (people who make you feel bad)
- Optimize your oral health (get rid of mercury feelings and root canals and use a natural, fluoride-free and SLS-free toothpaste
- Do an armpit detox and switch to aluminum-free deodorant
- Practice mindfulness
- Let go of guilt, forgive yourself for the past
- Laugh every day
- Get a little bit of sun exposure without sunscreen every day to increase Vitamin D production